CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Meet the Teacher

A little about me...

My name is Briana Fails. I am 24. I have been married for two years. 


I have a dog named rosie. She's all the kids I need for right now.


I LOVE frogs!



 I graduated from the University of West Florida in 2009. I have been teaching at a private school in Monroeville, AL for two years. Last year I taught K, 1st, and 2nd grade. This year I teach 1st and 2nd. I love my job!



Now for the Q & A

Q: What would you be doing if you weren’t a teacher?

A: I can't think of anything I'd rather be!!!

Q: What are your hobbies?

A: I LOVE reading!! Historical Romance is my favorite.

Q: When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?

A: I wanted to be a veteranarian... but I'm allergic to animals...Not sure how well that would have worked. But I still love animals.

Q: What are your guilty pleasures?

A: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts.... (only when the light is flashing!)

Q: What is your biggest fear?!

A: Hmmm.... being thrown up on school!

Q: When you’re on vacation, where do you like to go?

A: I love the mountains!

Q: What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?

A: "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”  --Joshua 1:9

Q: What do you value most in others?

A: Honesty!!!

Q: If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass down to your kids, what would it be?

A: I don't have any kids yet but when I do I hope I pass down my sweet spirit.
One random thing about myself:

I love frogs!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment